A purple sea
A sensory journey to discover aromatic herbs
Between the sky and the sea stands a superb village that smells of salt, with old shutters worn by time and a handful of small colored houses leaning against each other, where unexpected squares full of flowers open up.
The day passes between tales of raids by Saracen pirates and then getting lost in the rolling hills caressed by the wind in the hinterland of the Riviera dei Fiori.
Here, in a purple sea of lavender, among elegant copper stills, we will take a sensory journey to discover the aromatic herbs of the Riviera dei Fiori.
- Departure Saturday 23 July by minivan from our facilities at 3.00 pm min. 4 people max 7 people
- Arrival at 4.00 pm in Cervo Ligure and guided tour of the village, departure at 5.00 pm
- Arrival at 17.20 in Massabovi and visit to the laveto
- Distillation of lavender with elegant copper alembic
- Tasting of products and laboratory on essential oils, departure at 7.00 pm and arrival at the hotel at 7.30 pm
- € 79.00 per person